A Complete Recipe to Make-Ready Beef Pinwheels Puff Pastry
Puff pastries are one of the best inventions of the world. They are the best snack for you to eat during any season. You can also serve puff pastries as a dessert. When talking about puff pastries, we cannot forget the iconic British food. Yes, we are talking about beef pinwheels puff pastry. They are crispy from the outside and have tender meat inside. You can make these pastries for family gatherings, weddings, or after-school snacks. However, puff pastries are still very delicious and mouth-watering. Some people think making beef pinwheel puff pastries is difficult, so they prefer to buy a readymade version of it from commercial fridges. But readymade pinwheel pastries are nothing as compared to homemade. Know that homemade food is always better than store-bought. Homemade food is hygienic and contains natural ingredients. Whereas store-bought food is not clean, healthy, and contains artificial ingredients. That is why you should always go for making homemade beef pinwheel puff pastries. If you are a beginner, you can buy simple puff pastry from the store because some people find it hectic to make it. Below we have mentioned a recipe to make beef pinwheel puff pastry.
Name: Beef Pinwheels Puff Pastry
Prep Time: 20 minutes
Cook Time: 15 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
- 26 oz. ground beef meat
- 4-garlic cloves (diced)
- ¾ cup tomato sauce
- ¼ tsp. freshly ground pepper
- 1 cup parsley (fresh and chopped)
- 1-onion (large, diced)
- 1 tbsp. thyme (dry)
- 1 tbsp. vegetable oil
- 2-puff pastry sheets (thawed)
- 3-garlic cloves (Smashed)
- ½ cup olive oil
- ½ cup parsley (chopped)
- 1 cup mozzarella (shredded)
- Take a baking sheet and line it with parchment paper.
- Preheat oven to 430 degrees F.
- Now take a large bowl and gather all the ingredients.
- Combine garlic, beef, salt, tomato sauce, thyme, black pepper, and parsley.
- Mix these ingredients with the help of a spatula.
- Now take a nonstick skillet.
- Heat oil in the skillet over medium heat.
- Now add the onions and sauté for a few minutes or until they turn glossy.
- Add meat and cook until the beef turns brown.
- Once beef turns brown, transfer it to a bowl and then let it cool.
- Now beat an egg in a bowl and add the egg to the cooled meat and mix well.
- Take the puff pastries and roll them out.
- Now spread the cooked meat on each pastry sheet.
- Make sure you skip one inch from the bottom of each pastry sheet.
- Now sprinkle the cheese on the top of the beef mixture.
- Roll up the pastry sheets as tight as you can.
- Do not press too much, or the mixture will come out.
- Put the pastries in the freezer and let them stay there for around 15 minutes.
- Now take them out of the freezer.
- Take the rolls and a sharp knife and slice these rolls.
- Now grease the baking sheet with vegetable oil or cooking spray.
- Place the puff pastries on the sheet.
- You need to make sure they are few inches away from each other.
- Take a bowl and mix garlic, oil, and parsley.
- Now with the help of a brush, apply this on the top of the pinwheel beef pastries.
- Bake for 15 minutes and your puff pastries are ready.